I know it may seem silly to some of you out there but I have always considered my pets as my family. Even growing up, my dogs were always like my sisters. And now, my little girl is my pooch. I think I've just always taken seriously the bond between us and our pets. Our pets are our responsibility; their lives are in our hands. So yeah, I would put myself in front of a car to save my dog. I mean they may not be human but they have thoughts, feelings, and they do love. So think I'm crazy, I don't care but I am so anxious about leaving Tammy that it's keeping me up at night. So today I wrote her a poem and took some pictures of her absolute cuteness. Enjoy!
Tammy
Those big brown eyes.
That super soft skin.
The way you won't get out of bed in the morning.
Tammy girl, I love you.
Your kisses.
The way you curl yourself so you fit beside me when we sleep.
Your so sweet and lovable, it hurts.
Tammykins, I love you.
Saying goodbye, is always hardest.
But coming home is so wonderful.
Don't forget me, baby, don't forget your mama.







No comments:
Post a Comment