Saturday, July 30, 2011

Here's what Jeff has been up to:

 Jeff spent 8 days in Hungary doing research.  This is part of the Drava River Valley.
 These are Hungarian Cattle.  Jeff thought Tammy might appreciate them :)
 Here he is!  I'm sure he hasn't showered recently, notice the facial hair.  Ew!!
This is Jeff's assistant Patrick.  He is standing on the bank of the Danube River in Hungary.  It looks pretty similar to the Danube River in Austria.










Target has offered me a full time position as a Pricing Team Member.  This isn't a promotion or anything but 40 hours a week does mean benefits and more stability.  And since my benefits run out in December, it is something that is very much on the top of my mind.  I'll be negotiating a pay raise this week.  This does mean that I will no longer be a substitute teacher.  I will still try to gain my own classroom and apply for positions, as that is my true goal and wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment