Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I have not made an official decision towards Target's offer.  I think the pay is too little for me to seriously consider giving up Substitute Teaching.  I need the experience of being a substitute for my resume.  I have committed to learning the new job at Target for August but for September I am leaning towards asking Target if they would consider allowing me 1 or 2 days a week as a substitute and working the rest at Target.  We'll see how this goes...

I have made a tomatillo salsa and stuffed chicken breasts most recently.  I don't really like green salsas but it isn't bad.  It's got a good spicy flavor.  The chicken I stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and served it with a side of orzo pasta. 

Lately, I have been feeling pretty bogged down with all of my responsibilities.  My days off are filled with cleaning, and financial planning.  I do very little for myself and I have been feeling very lonely.  So, to rectify this I went and saw Captain America and ordered dinner in.  I had BBQ and I really enjoyed the movie.  It felt good to do something I wanted to do for once and I felt much better afterwards.

Here's what Jeff has been up to in Serbia:



No comments:

Post a Comment