I am currently in Paradise, CA with Jeff's Grandparents. Paradise is 4 hours from the Bay Area in the pine trees and hilly country. Yesterday we took a drive further up into the hills & saw amazing views of the Sierra Nevadas. It was a really fun day :)
I landed in SFO late Friday but I was so excited about being in the city that we decided to take a walk around Union Square & Chinatown & see all the holiday decorations. It was really fun! Saturday morning, Jeff's Aunt & Uncle picked us up at the hotel & took us on an Urban Adventure around some of the neighborhoods. We saw great views of the city with them. Today we are heading back to the bay area to visit more Aunts & Uncles that live in Antioch.
Things I forgot for this trip that I am really beating myself up about: MY CAMERA! We bought this $10 cheap digital piece of junk that takes horrible pictures to compensate but I am really regretting not putting up more of a stink about getting the $20 variety. I cannot believe I forgot my camera!
Other funny things: our rental car is a Yaris! We leave our car in NC only to get it back again in SF. :) Oh well we love our car so it's a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment