Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting Ready for the Holidays

I am officially done with training for my new job & all are in agreement that I exceed all expectations.  This weekend I closed the store all by myself & it was great!  I'm feeling great about the job, it all comes naturally :)

This week I've been getting ready for our vacation to San Francisco!  Jeff left today for his conference & I will meet him on Friday.  We are both ready and needing a vacation.  I'm through with my Christmas shopping & today I wrapped everything & got everything ready to ship.  Tomorrow I'm going to make my candy & cookies. 

My diet is going well.  I have started a routine of 30g of carbs a day and a weekly binge day.  I'm hoping this plan kick starts my metabolism. 

This week I made strawberry cupcakes & shortcake with coconut flour.  Yummy!  I was craving strawberries :)  I also made a spinach egg casserole that was delicious.  Chestnut flour crepes didn't turn out as desired but were still pretty tasty.  For dinner I made a pork roast that was divine.  I surrounded the pork with brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes.  I'm not a fan of brussel sprouts but they weren't bad this time.  We did go out quite a bit this week.  Once to china super buffet because Jeff's brain was fried after a long day at the lab, once to our favorite Cuban place because we were stuck in traffic for 2 hours, and once with Jeff's parents to our favorite Salvadorian place. 

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment