Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So even though it hasn't been officially announced yet, I am the new Guest Services Team Leader at Target  :) I just finished working 6 days straight, 4 of them nights & I am exhausted!  I go back to work tomorrow, though.  Back to 40 hours a week & 2 days off per week.  It'll be an adjustment!  But I am hoping that with the more hours & pay raise, we will have enough money to take a vacation to Disney World! 

Last night we watched Midnight in Paris.  I have to say it was weird.  Funny but weird.  I can see why Jeff liked it.  We also saw The Avengers in IMAX 3D last week.  Soo good & definitely recommend seeing it on the IMAX!  I went to the bathroom halfway through the movie & came back to Jeff with the biggest grin on his face.  So yea, go see it! 

New recipes:  I made homemade cheesecake.  It was really different to make but oh my god the best cheesecake ever!  I poured the fluffy filling into a springform pan & baked it in the oven in a water bath.  The consistency, taste, & texture were all perfect!  Insert drooling here  :)  I also attempted a sugar free german chocolate cake.  Jeff loves it but I think it tastes off somehow. 

This week is more working.  On Saturday we are celebrating Mothers Day since Jeff's parents were in CA this past week.  Sunday is Jeff & I's 5th Wedding Anniversary but Jeff is leaving Saturday for a conference.  So I get to spend this big anniversary by myself & working.  Pitty party for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment