Have any of you seen the movie Invictus? I definitely recommend it! Friday night Jeff and I went to see it at UNC's Student Union. It was free and brought back some good memories of movie nights at Procknow Auditorium at NAU. Aww, remember when..... It also makes us sad because our college memories are full of great times with amazing friends and now we are in crappy NC and hardly keep in touch with those friends anymore. It's sad the way life pulls you away from those that you love the most.
Okay, enough with the depressing thoughts! Anyway, we went and saw the movie and it was amazing! I was so moved in a way I haven't been since seeing Blood Diamond or Hotel Rwanda many years ago. After the movie, I was like well I guess go back home? And Jeff said well what else do you want to do? I said we could go out to a bar or something. So we did. And while we were walking to a new place, Jeff commented that this is our first date in like awhile. Ahh, how sweet! We had mussels and french fries and some pretty good Beligium beers on draft. It was a really nice evening that needs to be repeated more often! Come to find out we actually like each other!! :)


Aw I am glad that you guys had a good night out together:). p.s. I know you are sad that all of your friends aren't here in NC, but just so you know, I'm sure happy you're here ;).
ReplyDeleteYes. Date nights are so important, otherwise the schedule pulls you down! :) Glad you got to go out!!
ReplyDeleteHey pretty girl. Hope you didn't have two many of those Belgium beers. I know you're trying to get your tolerance up for those German parties you'll be attending but don't go overboard. Just teasing. Found the blog. Made a google account to follow it. Love you.
ReplyDelete