Friday, October 1, 2010

Clarification

I am NOT depressed!  I am just very frustrated every day lately but I think I am doing a good job counting my blessings.  I am so happy to come home to my 2 kids & my loving husband every day.  I just wish I could spend more time with them instead of working these dead-end jobs.  Life is just frustrating & I am sick & tired of working at 2 places that go nowhere but I am very much hopeful that I will find something.  Jeff's Departmental Secretary is resigning & I told Jeff that he had better get me that job ;)  So here's hoping!!

I also wanted to give a shout out to my family!  You have no idea how lucky I feel that I have you guys to talk to.  Whatever I need, I know you are there for me.  It's just hard not having much of a social life out here in NC, I mean I have no girlfriends to hang out with.  And everybody needs a good friend......that isn't their husband.  :) 

So in my last BLOG, I meant nothing other than life is very hard & frustrating for me right now but I am working through it.  I am trying to see the good in everything & I am trying to complain a lot less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment