I have been sick this week :( I think it is just my sinuses. One day it is 90 degrees and the next it is cold and raining, that really kills me. Plus the pine pollen has crazy high right now. Monday morning I woke up with my head and throat burning so I called off work and rested with my friends benedryl and tylenol. Tuesday I would have liked to go to work but there were no jobs! So again I stayed home and rested. Today it is back to work, which is fine. My head still hurts but my throat is totally better.
Saturday I worked my volunteer jobs at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. It was really fun! I really enjoy the Naturalist Center where kids get to pick up the stuffed animals and mounted insects. The Living Conservatory is cool but really hectic. Kids constantly trying to pick up butterflies and just tons of people all the time. Not too mention the 80 degrees and 100% humidity conditions. I don't think I will be adding more hours to my job there. I hope that maybe something in the paid arena will open up at the museum so I can have additional responsibilities this summer.
Sunday we went to Jeff's parents and we saw Source Code. It was a cheaper version of Inception. It was an interesting and entertaining movie but it wasn't anything spectacular. We grilled up hamburgers and have german potato salad. Yum!
Monday, we had an easy meal of stir fry. Trader Joe's frozen meals are awesome! Perfect for 2 people and they taste great! And they aren't processed! Love it! Tuesday is usually pizza night but nobody seemed willing to go so we made grilled cheese. I actually do not like plain grilled cheese so I put tomatoes, onions, and green chilis in it. :) Tonight I am making Moroccan chicken. I've never cooked a whole chicken before so it should be interesting. I'm excited! :)
Watch out for the sodium in those Trader Joe meals they tend to be fairly high :)
ReplyDelete