So the fishy pasta.....not so good. I bought the reduced for quick sale fish and shrimp at Weaver Street Market (our community's cooperative farmers market) on Monday and it was pretty nasty. The pasta sauce was really good, though. I can't stress it enough, go buy yourself tomato pulp, season it with salt and pepper and a little basil and it is the best pasta sauce you will have ever tasted! Thank you old lady Italian neighbors for the secret
I feel like my interview yesterday went well. It was the longest I have ever had (an hour) and it was the most comprehensive. Talked to me about salary, benefits, retirement plan, etc. I don't want to be hopeful but I don't want to anticipate failure either so my mentality is a little funky right now. Let's just hope for the best and that it works out. I just really want to be a teacher!!
Tomorrow I start my new volunteer job at the Museum of Natural Sciences. I'm excited and kind of dreading it because I don't want to lose a day off working!! It should be relatively easy and fun, though.

No comments:
Post a Comment