Thursday, April 14, 2011

Not that I am smug or toot my own horn but I rock in the kitchen!  The Moroccan Chicken was excellent!  I made a saffron rub for the chicken and then roasted it in the oven on a bed of onions soaked in chicken broth.  The chicken was so tender and it tasted so good.  But it was even better with the cous-cous stuffing I made.  Couscous with slivered almonds, sugar, ginger, etc.  It went so well with the chicken, they complemented each other.  And to top it off, onion gravy.  Oh man, was it good!  I'm drooling just remembering it.

After dinner, we started watching the Godfather until the food coma washed over me and it was time to go to sleep.  Jeff too.  Tonight, I making pizza with my excersize buddy and Jeff's office mate Daisy.  She's coming over to do Zumba.  It's our first try with the DVDs so wish us luck!!

   

2 comments:

  1. Hang with the ZUMBA-I promise it will help your ABS-especially the ab workout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I need most! Work off this belly fat :)

    ReplyDelete