Last night's dinner at the Irish Pub was really fun. The food isn't really good and definitely isn't worth paying for if it wasn't 1/2 off the entire menu night. The Guinness and Magners are tasty though. Except that they put ice in my Magners, wtf? I've never had ice in my beer before, it was odd. The waitress was odd herself. She messed up everyone's bill so it took us forever to get it cleared up. But we enjoyed hanging out with our friends, some of them we hadn't seen for awhile :)
This afternoon, Jeff & I are going to check out a Core class at the gym on campus. It is probably going to kick our butts but maybe it will be fun?
Tonight I am making Tilapia with carrots and spinach. I've been looking forward to it, mostly because I am so tired of leftovers!
Oh and by the way Coq-Au-Vin is pronounced Coke-Aw-Van, so they are the same thing. I am excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment