Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We did go to pizza last night and we were the only ones there.  Ugh.  Eating an entire large cheese pizza and a pitcher of beer is definitely not a smart idea.  I am just too old to be doing that kind of thing anymore!  I had the worst acid reflux all night last night and today my stomach is not liking me at all.  So I think that is the last pizza night I will be going to. 

Today I am teaching High School English.  However, this particular teacher co-teaches every class except 2.  So, I have been kicked out of every class except the 2 that I teach alone.  It's been a particularly boring day for me today. 

Tonight, is in flux.  I don't know if I am invited to dinner with Jeff's peers or if Jeff is coming home for dinner.  I probably won't know until about an hour beforehand.....if that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment