Yesterday I again started the painstaking process of filling out applications. These weren't too difficult it's just time consuming. The Museum of Natural Sciences is hosting a Summer Camp and I am hoping to get one of those jobs. If not, I also applied to be a volunteer curator so I can get to know the museum's curator and hopefully get a job eventually that way. We'll see. In the meantime, I still have to call the other camp that I've applied to and is awaiting my reply. It would be nice if I could wait and see what the Museum says but that probably is not the best plan.
Good news my implant is doing good, have another appointment in 6 weeks to check it again. Whoohoo!
Yesterday was also my first day back in the realm of Yoga. I went to the $10 special class after school yesterday and it was nice. I can't believe I'm still at an intermediate level after all this time, the beginner class was just too easy! We focused on the spine and it felt great--even if I'm a little sore today.
Leftovers last night, tonight Kildare's Irish Pub with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment