So I think it's a push call on which Music Man movie is better. Robert Preston is an excellent actor and perfect as Professor Harold Hill but the rest of the cast is seriously lacking musically. Matthew Broderick is not as good as Robert Preston but the rest of his cast is wonderful musically. So it's a push call. Neither of them is as good as the Broadway, which is generally the case.
Yesterday, Jeff & I played Civilization V for most of the day. We took a break to go for a hike with the Taminator in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm for once. We took her to Johnston's Mill Nature Preserve. It's near home and we hadn't been there yet. We all had fun, lots of people and doggies to meet and there was a creek to swim in. She was a happy girl and dead tired by the end of it. :)
Today, I am a PE Teacher again for half the day and then I'm hoping to go to Yoga. And then I have a dentist appt this afternoon to check on my implant. Hopefully so far so good, see you in another few months! Leftovers for dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment