Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have been eating leftovers galore at the house lately, there are so many!  :)  Jeff has also gotten me sick, today I feel particularly bad.  But some of us have to clock in hours in order to get paid.  So here I am teaching Art.  Tonight we are going out for pizza, which is our Tuesday custom.  And I am hoping to go to a Sierra Club meeting at 7pm. 

Some good news: one of the camps I applied to to be a camp counselor for this summer has enthusiastically accepted my application.  We are trying to hammer out the pay dilemma, they are working on an initial offer but the starting pay is significantly less than what I am looking for.  But they are being very flexible about my schedule.  I wouldn't have to start at the camp until June 28th, which would give me plenty of time to go out to AZ AND see my husband in Italy.  So we'll see if it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment