Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yesterday after school, I picked up my sick husband and took him home.  He basically went straight to bed while I wrestled with the kids and pick up the house a little.  I then did my normal afternoon routine: take dog to dog park, shopping.  Then when the pooch and I came home, he was still asleep, and I started making dinner.  Chili for the sick husband, usually a good cure-all.  The chili was very different.  I put a ton of spices into it: thyme, allspice, cloves, apple cider vinegar, etc.  It was extremely flavorful and tasty but we cannot describe it as a chili, sorry, it was a chunky soup.  Then we finished watching His Girl Friday, which is a bunch of witty banter & quite humorous but silly nonetheless, and read until we went to sleep at 9:30am. 

Pretty sure I didn't get the job at this point, dealing with that depressive thought, but I will call on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment