Today is my interview, school is closed for snow (it did not even snow last night), and I am trying to memorize my notes for the interview. Tammy is keeping a close watch all this as always & Apollo is sleeping in my lap.
Last night's Chicken Paprikash was good, it just needed some rice. It was a curry and you needed something to soak up the yummy juice. :) No cooking tonight, too much stress for this interview & too many leftovers. Although cooking always relieves my stress so we'll see, next recipe is Salmon.
Yesterday was funny day. I did a role model of all my suits for Jeff so I could figure out which one to wear today. My best $100 suit was too tight (its a 4P & 4 years old, yes I need to lose weight but THAT much might just be impossible). My 2nd best suit, Jeff didn't like the pants I have to go with it so we tried it with a skirt but the skirt had a hole in the butt! Then we tried my gray suit but it was missing a button on the jacket. So Jeff sewed the skirt but I needed to take the jacket to get pressed. Do you know how much they charge for same day service at the dry cleaners? $50! I went to Dillards & bought a new name brand suit that fits for $50 (70% off sale, awesome!). Help me out & vote on what you think, do I look good??
I think I like the sweater buttoned. And you were a size 4!!! Sheesh. Back in the day. It IS very hard to remember that I wore a size 3 prom dress. Yeah freakin' right.
ReplyDeleteLOL, seriously girl sometimes I think about us in high school and I'm like who was that person? I don't even know that person anymore! Boy, do times change. Your a mom & I am so not anywhere near where I thought I would be. But life is good and god has a plan, I just know it! :)
ReplyDelete