Saturday, January 22, 2011

Last night we did left-overs and watched the original Music Man.  I have a feeling the newer version is going to be better, we'll see.  The only good actor in the original is Prof. Harold Hill, the other actors are pretty terrible.  I'm going to make Jeff some homemade soup today so that he can live off the leftovers for a few days, he's still feeling pretty miserable.  Tonight we are going to our favorite & best NC Mexican food restaurant, Fiesta Grill, with Jeff's folks.  It is a really good place, its just a hole in the wall and the wait in line for a table is forever long.  I also made a Mango Key Lime Pie for dessert tonight, I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

I called and left a message with the Principal at the school I interviewed at but I haven't heard anything back.  The way these things usually work is I'll get a rejection letter in the mail in 2 weeks or so. 

Jeff & I are beginning to plan a weekend away for President's Day.  We need a vacation.  I think we are going to backpacking near Asheville, NC.  And of course the pooch gets to go too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment