Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am definitely sick.  My coughing fits have gotten worse so I am taking today off.  I woke up this morning with a terrible migraine.  Oh well.

Last night I made pesto.  Oh my god, I think it was probably the best pesto I have ever made.  It was light with a great flavor!  The key might be roasted cashews.  I'm drooling over it even now, just thinking about it.  :)  After dinner, we watched Planet Earth.  Jeff got the series on Blu-Ray for Christmas, it is awesome!  The whole time we are like whoa, that was cool.  Or oh man that shark is so huge!  I really couldn't get over the Great White Shark.  But before we watched the movie, I asked if he wanted to watch The National Parks series (this was devious on my part and I couldn't stop laughing).  And it gets better he was like no and I said just look at the case and he was like no and through roars of laughter i was like please just look at the case.  I traded in the regular DVD version for a Blu-Ray version.  It's a great thing, some one on Amazon bought the DVD set for the same price as the Blu-Ray.  I've done this with a few of our other DVDs so its going to be fun surprises for Jeff for awhile.  :)  Except that same movies haven't come out on Blu-Ray yet, hopefully he won't miss those DVDs too much. 

Tonight I am making kebabs, Chicken, Rosemary, and Grape Tomatoes.  With couscous on the side, I'm looking forward to it.  I miss grilling season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment