Jeff stayed home yesterday because he hasn't been feeling very well. He's just been exhausted from this retreat. I taught Kindergarten, which was a mistake on my part I don't normally take those assignments. Those little ones make me lose my patient and make me exhausted. By the end of the day I was spent and very close to the edge, so when I came home from work I told Jeff I need to destress and pick up my dry cleaning. Basically don't talk to me, I'm in and out. :) He knows how it goes when I work with the lower grades so he just tried to get me to focus on his new toy.....his PC. He has been working on syncing the PC with the TV & he finished it yesterday so whatever is on your PC, iPod, or whatever we can watch it on our TV, pretty cool huh?
So anyway I went out to get my suede coat from the dry cleaner. I also decided to take up the manager at Be, Bath, and Beyond's offer to exchange our food processor. Over the holidays when I was cooking up a storm, I noticed this big crack in the post on the base of the machine. Jeff said it has gotten worse but it has been there since our 1st place in Flagstaff, AZ (basically the first year we got it). One of use banged it I guess and I never noticed it before. My mom said that Bed, Bath, and Beyond takes everything back and that I should try them but that felt dishonest since the machine actually came from Kohls. So I tried going through the warranty but the machine was bought in 2006 and has used up any warranty there was. And I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond to return one of the soda flavors for my SodaStream (can you believe that took back an open bottle?) and I decided to just ask. And they said yes! So I took it back and now we are getting an upgraded model, a 9-cup chrome food processor, I am so excited!!
Still no word on the job front..........
Last night was leftovers & When Harry Met Sally, tonight I am making lasagna for my mother-in-law. She is coming over because Mike has a work dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment