Sunday, January 16, 2011

I keep forgetting to put up pics of my new bed!  It's so pretty :) 



Last night my sister-in-law and I went to a beer fest, some of my friends made home made beer.  It was really quite good, I was certainly surprised.  We hung out for a little while & then went down to Franklin Street for dessert.  Raspberry Strudel, yum!  For the party I made a home made pizza, sausage and peppers, it was really good too.  But the curry my friend Ian made took the cake (he just needs to remember to take out the bones next time, lol). 

Tonight I am hoping to make Mushroom Marsala Pasta for the family and maybe top it off with a Citrus Buttermilk Cake.  We'll see, sometimes the family doesn't like driving over here.  But anyway it means another trip to the grocery store :) And I think the pooch deserves a nice walk too, she is my constant companion this weekend, in fact she is lying on the couch next to me right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment