I am feeling a little better this morning but I thought it better to not go in to work. Even though our finances can't really take the hit, I just didn't think my attitude would be appropriate for middle schoolers. A teacher with a headache and sick is generally not in a good mood.
Yesterday, I received Pride & Prejudice on Blu-Ray. They re-did it in High Definition and it is awesome. The clarity of the picture and the subtle details are so cool! Last night, we made kebabs together. My headache/migraine lasted the entire day (and it is only minor today), I quite honestly could barely get off the couch. The recipe called for us to place the meat and tomatoes onto a stick of rosemary. Well that would kill our rosemary bush so we went on a adventure to commit rosemary larsony. It was really funny. I dropped Jeff off at a house, circled round and picked him up again. A jogger went by him and several cars so he just quickly took the scissors to the bush and hell with the size of the sticks. LOL. The kebabs were pretty tasty and served with couscous, I am looking forward to having it for lunch today. After dinner, we watched The Freshman. Jeff's parents recommend it. It stars Marlon Brando and Matthew Broderick. It really is very silly involving the Mafia and a Komodo Dragon. It made me miss Baby very much.
Today I am finishing Pride & Prejudice (as it is 5 hours long, the BBC version). It is quite dreary outside but maybe I will make it out of the house today. Leftovers for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment