Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last night's pasta primavera was good but nothing special.  The thing I like about primavera pasta is all of the fresh veggies that go into it.  It is so healthy and it tastes good without any sauce (besides olive oil).  I think I could have spiced it up more though, some red pepper flakes would have been good.  Noted for next time!

Tonight I am cooking Chicken Paprikash.  It looks like a curry and it looks tasty.  I am also going to make Banana's Foster (my dad's favorite dessert). 

Jeff & I are snowed in today, HA!  There is a 1/4" of snow outside but the parking lot is icy.  I'm going to brave it, there is nothing worse to me than be stuck inside all day.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. yum! We've gotta boost our veggie intake-maybe we'll have pasta primavera. Thank you so much for Lillie's birthday present and her Christmas gift. That was so kind of you!! She's wearing the pink shirt today :) we went to storytime at the library. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You know I can't help myself, especially since I work at JCP (although not anymore). Kids clothes are so ridiculously cheap too! Story time sounds great, hows the weather out there? Our city keeps shutting down because of ice/snow, it's really crazy! I hope Lillie (I think I have been spelling that wrong, lol) had a good 1st Christmas!

    ReplyDelete