Monday, January 17, 2011
So as expected the family didn't come over for dinner last night. Instead I had an HOA meeting to discuss our roof issues. I think we have decided to fix 1 roof each year. It will save on costs this year but will probably costs us more in the long run. So after the meeting I ordered Chinese, as is my routine when Jeff is away, and watched Iron Man 2. Much to my chagrin, the new blu-ray Amazon sent skips too so now I have to send it back. I'm going to try to buy a new one from Target and hope its better. I also watched The Town, which I have to say is extremely intense and made it hard to sleep after wards. But somehow I managed. Of course I would have loved to sleep in later than 8am but Apollo, that damned cat, scratched at the bedroom door non-stop from 7-8. So there really was no choice. For tonight, I made a citrus buttermilk cake & I am going to make Jeff a Marsala Pasta. It should be pretty tasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment