If Saturday we were really productive, yesterday we were really not productive or at least I wasn't. Jeff spent most of the day installing the storm door, which meant that there was little I could do to help him. I did bills, read/napped outside, monitored the dog and cat outside, and watched Iron Man 2. I also annoyed Jeff with having to chase down the cat every few hours. Once he escaped because he had tangled himself in his harness and was choking himself so I took it off of him and away he ran. Another time was he attacked my head as I opened up the door to the house and away he ran. Cats. I got so fed up with him that I locked him in the bedroom. Well no surprise he pooped on the bed. Wish I had gotten a different cat.
Anyway, the new storm door is up and we love it! It is so nice to open the back door and let the breeze in through the house. In the late afternoon when Jeff finished with the door, we started gardening. Didn't get far. Mostly I cleaned leaves out of the flower beds and harvested what little we had of romaine lettuce. Jeff worked on the compost. We still need to plant the new flower bushes we bought but today is going to be 80 degrees so maybe this evening before dark?
Last night we grilled up some chicken I marinated in a very old Caribbean Jerk Lawrys bottle. Pretty good. Then, we watched Spiderman 3. Not so good. Tonight, is really busy. I get out of school at 3:50pm and the lawyer is going to call me for a phone conference at 4pm. Then, the HOA board is coming over at 7pm to discuss our by-laws. Ugh. Jeff is supposed to be cooking us up a stir fry for dinner. I'll let ya'll know tomorrow how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment