Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I was just literally walking out the door, when I get called from Chapel Hill High School saying that I am not needed until 12:45pm!  Sweet!  1/2 day!  Gotta love it.  I'm not sure about this time but other times this has happened, I've still gotten a full day's pay.  Either way, I'll take it! 

Last night, Jeff grilled us up some chicken with the cajun marinade I bought.  It was really good.  We had it with grilled pears, squash, and zucchinis.  Yum!  Jeff & I have now officially decided to limit the amount of processed food we eat.  That's what made us feel so healthy in Europe.  Europeans always eat fresh, unprocessed food.  All of the things we are used to (genetically engineered food, food that will last forever, etc.) you can't find overseas.  So we are making a commitment to limiting the crap in our diet.  :)

Jeff's sister Kimberly is coming over to hang with us today.  It's pizza night so we are going to IP3 but I am going to try the philly cheese steak instead of the pizza.  I realize that this is going against the previous paragraph but what can I do, my husband loves this crappy pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment