Friday, March 11, 2011

Well Chloe let us sleep a bit more last night.  She is the craziest cat.  She bangs things around.  Jeff said when he got up this morning, the coffee table was in complete disarray.  I guess there is a big difference between a 9-month old kitten and a year old cat.  I have a new appreciation and bond with my kitty, Apollo.  Hopefully, this situation will continue to improve.  I think even Tammy has had enough, she got up a few times last night and went into the living room to investigate the banging sounds and they would stop.  Tammy is most certainly not afraid to institute the law of the household :)

In other news, my new lawsuit is going forward.  It is official, paper work is being drawn up and checks are being written.  Wish me luck! 

The HOA stuff is going to pot.  One of our buildings, not mine, needs a completely new roof.  As an HOA, we asked for money for the project from the owners (a special assessment) and it failed.  Now, I am battling with the other board members as to how to proceed.  I think a repair is bull because it will more than likely make matters worse.  How can the Board be OK with the knowledge that people may be living under a tarp for 2-3 months?!  I am hitting a brick wall about it though and will probably have to just shut-up and take the decisions of the other Board Members.  Doesn't mean I have to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment